- This event has passed.
General Meeting – Cancelled due to inclement weather
January 18 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
This meeting has been cancelled due to inclement weather. It will be rescheduled at a later date.
Barrie Public Library Painswick Branch
48 Dean Avenue
Barrie, Ontario L4N 0C2
- All Branches that have not yet submitted their Branch Charter Renewals with attached Financial Report to Janette White – Membership Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org please get them to her ahead of the meeting or bring them with you on Saturday, e-transfers will be accepted, details at the meeting. See attached.
- Before the holidays all Branches were requested to submit the Branch Activity Summary to Emma Green, Secretary, corponyclubsec@
gmail.com. So far she only had two to forward to National so please get those in to Emma before the meeting or bring them with you. See attached. Without these documents your Branch may not be able to participate in any Pony Club Activities in 2020. For the sake of our DC’s and their Branch Executives we need to make sure we follow the rules so we are covered by insurance and in compliance with the CPC Bylaws.
- Liz – Treasurer – email@example.com asks that all Discipline and Committees submit their 2020 Budget to her by noon Friday 17th Jan. This will help her create COR’s working budget for 2020. Contact her if you have questions.
Regional Representatives Needed
- It is also that time of year when we put out a request for nominations for your Regional Reps. Please forward names and contacts of any members that are interested in representing the membership at the meetings and supporting them throughout the year.
- Junior Youth Rep must be 14 – 18yrs
- Senior Youth Rep over 18yrs and carries a vote at the Regional Table
- Horsemasters Rep must be a registered Horsemaster and carries a vote at the Regional Table
- Nominations should be sent to me, Anita – Regional Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org by January 30th, 2020.
We’ll see you at the meeting on Saturday, bring your own refreshments, start 9.30 am.
Attending the meeting
For those who would like to join the meeting remotely, and haven’t done so already, please contact me by email – email@example.com, and I will provide the information you need.
Meeting Location Reminder
Barrie Public Library, Painswick Branch (in the Mapleview area)
48 Dean Ave. (south end)